Arts & Entertainment Archive
Plan your night out with Arts & Entertainment at Humboldt State.
- Week of: May 13, 2018
- HSU Robot Camp for Middle-Schoolers – Sign Up Now! »
- Week of: Apr 15, 2018
- Dinner Guests and Their Self-Centered Hosts » The Theatre, Film & Dance Department at Humboldt State University presents Hay Fever by Noel Coward, beginning April 27.
- Week of: Apr 01, 2018
- Poetic, Vivid Exploration of North Coast History » Local author, poet, and educator Zev Levinson explores the colorful history, rich diversity, and stunning geography of the North Coast through a blend of lyrical poetry and archival photography in his new book, _Song of Six Rivers_, published by Humboldt State University Press.
- World’s Oldest Student-run Film Festival Returns » Billed as the world’s oldest student-run film festival, the 51st Humboldt International Film Fest returns April 18-21 to the Minor Theatre in Arcata.
- Week of: Mar 18, 2018
- HSU Does it Again! Student Heads to National Theater Arts Competition in D.C. » For the fifth consecutive year, an HSU Theatre Arts student is heading to Washington, D.C. for a prestigious theater competition.
- Week of: Feb 25, 2018
- Spanish-language Radio Programming to Reach More Listeners » Humboldt State University’s new Spanish-language public radio programming is expanding its reach to most of the North Coast.
- Week of: Feb 11, 2018
- It’s the 20th Annual International Latino Film Fest! » The 20th Annual International Latino Film Festival will be held February 27 and 28, and March 1 at the Mill Creek Cinema in McKinleyville, 6 - 10:20 p.m.
- Week of: Jan 21, 2018
- Black History Month 2018 Kicks Off in February » A community leader behind a food revolution in urban areas will help Humboldt State celebrate and recognize African-American achievements throughout U.S. history.
- Week of: Jan 14, 2018
- Looking at the Human Effect on the Environment at Third Street Gallery » A pair of exhibitions at HSU’s Third Street Gallery will explore wetland ecologies and climate change beginning Jan. 29.
- Week of: Jun 25, 2017
- Rooster Summer: Young Alumni at Humboldt State Third Street Gallery » Humboldt State University (HSU) Third Street Gallery presents, Rooster Summer: Young Alumni 2017, on exhibit from Saturday, July 1 through Sunday, September 3. The exhibition features works by recent graduates from Humboldt State’s Art Department.
- Week of: May 28, 2017
- HSU Program Gets Kids Into the Art Studio »
- Week of: Apr 02, 2017
- 2017 Art Graduates Exhibit at Humboldt State University » Humboldt State University’s Reese Bullen Gallery presents the 2017 Art Graduates Exhibition from April 20 through May 13. The opening reception and awards ceremony is Thursday, April 20 from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at HSU’s Department of Art Building.
Page 2 of 13 pages < 1 2 3 4 > Last »