Find news and information on our campus’ most honored faculty, staff and students.
- Week of: Mar 19, 2017
- Students Head to System-wide Research Competition » Nine Humboldt State University students have been selected to represent the campus at the 31st Annual California State University Student Research Competition, April 28 and 29, at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
- Week of: Jan 29, 2017
- Lively Living Lab: Continuing makeover helps students creatively and intellectually » No longer places of silent stacks and shushing bespectacled librarians, university libraries have become more than book warehouses. They’ve evolved into vibrant centers of campus life for learning and creating knowledge. HSU’s Library has followed suit.
- Week of: Nov 27, 2016
- Studying Sneaky Cephalopods » Declan Cowan works with 14 Octopus rubescens (commonly known as the red octopus) at HSU’s Telonicher Marine Lab in Trinidad. Since 2015, the HSU Zoology and Biology major has had a unique opportunity to study and interact with one of the world’s smartest invertebrates.
- Week of: Nov 13, 2016
- Moonstone Crossing Winery is Acting Locally to Make Global Impact »
- Week of: Sep 04, 2016
- Alum Awarded Prestigious Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship » Du Cheng (‘11, Biology) is among 30 recipients of the prestigious Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans, the premier graduate school fellowship for immigrants and children of immigrants.
- Fisheries Biology Student Awarded Switzer Environmental Fellowship » Humboldt State University graduate student Keith Parker was one of 20 recipients of the "Switzer Environmental Fellowship":http://www.switzernetwork.org/grant-programs/fellowship-program, a program of the Robert & Patricia Switzer Foundation that recognizes environmental scholars.
- Week of: Aug 14, 2016
- Fulbright Scholar to Spread Disability Awareness in the Caribbean » Humboldt State’s latest Fulbright scholar will take her expertise to the Caribbean island nation of Trinidad and Tobago in January to study and encourage inclusivity for people with disabilities in sports and recreation; and in higher education.
Page 2 of 12 pages < 1 2 3 4 > Last »