Find news and information on our campus’ most honored faculty, staff and students.
- Week of: Sep 23, 2018
- Grants Provide Millions for HSU Research and Support Student Success » Humboldt State faculty, staff, and student researchers were awarded $23 million in new grant funding administered and secured by HSU’s Sponsored Programs Foundation (SPF) last year.
- Week of: Sep 09, 2018
- How Do Ticks Survive Between Meals? Vitamins » One Pacific Northwest tick is quite the survivor.
- Week of: Aug 26, 2018
- Professor Honored for Innovation and Leadership » HSU Professor of Social Work Jennifer Maguire, who has conducted groundbreaking research into student food and housing insecurity, is among 26 faculty members in the California State University (CSU) system who received Faculty Innovation and Leadership Awards for their commitment to student success.
- Week of: May 13, 2018
- HSU Basketball’s Kindall Murie Awarded NSF Fellowship Grant »
- Dedication of the Schatz Center West Wing »
- Week of: Apr 29, 2018
- HSU Announces Hundreds of Thousands in Scholarships » Humboldt State University has already awarded about $425,000 in scholarships for the next academic year, providing financial support to hundreds of incoming and current students.
- Week of: Apr 08, 2018
- Humboldt State’s Outstanding Students of 2018 » Humboldt State University's Outstanding Students of 2018-2019 were honored at an awards ceremony April 11. Congratulations to all the winners!
- Week of: Mar 18, 2018
- Oh SNAP! Receives $77,000 Grant to Expand, Add Food Program Services » Dedicated to helping food insecure students, Humboldt State University’s Oh SNAP! program will receive a $77,000 grant from the California State University (CSU).
- Week of: Feb 04, 2018
- Homeless Students’ Photography to Show Life and Strength » With cameras in hand, homeless college students in Humboldt County will capture their experiences through a new Humboldt State University photo project.
- Week of: Jan 21, 2018
- Schatz Microgrid Project Wins International Energy Award » A groundbreaking renewable energy project led by Humboldt State University’s Schatz Energy Research Center won the 2018 Project of the Year Award for Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Integration at the annual DistribuTECH conference held this week in San Antonio, Texas.
- Week of: Oct 22, 2017
- Humboldt Minds in a Harvard Forest (Video) » In a forest 3,000 miles away, two Humboldt State students explored the ecological mysteries of seedlings and leaves for a prestigious internship through Harvard University.
Page 2 of 13 pages < 1 2 3 4 > Last »