Find news and information on our campus’ most honored faculty, staff and students.
- Week of: Feb 04, 2018
- Homeless Students’ Photography to Show Life and Strength » With cameras in hand, homeless college students in Humboldt County will capture their experiences through a new Humboldt State University photo project.
- Week of: Jan 21, 2018
- Schatz Microgrid Project Wins International Energy Award » A groundbreaking renewable energy project led by Humboldt State University’s Schatz Energy Research Center won the 2018 Project of the Year Award for Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Integration at the annual DistribuTECH conference held this week in San Antonio, Texas.
- Week of: Oct 22, 2017
- Humboldt Minds in a Harvard Forest (Video) » In a forest 3,000 miles away, two Humboldt State students explored the ecological mysteries of seedlings and leaves for a prestigious internship through Harvard University.
- Week of: Mar 19, 2017
- Students Head to System-wide Research Competition » Nine Humboldt State University students have been selected to represent the campus at the 31st Annual California State University Student Research Competition, April 28 and 29, at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
- Week of: Jan 29, 2017
- Lively Living Lab: Continuing makeover helps students creatively and intellectually » No longer places of silent stacks and shushing bespectacled librarians, university libraries have become more than book warehouses. They’ve evolved into vibrant centers of campus life for learning and creating knowledge. HSU’s Library has followed suit.
- Week of: Nov 27, 2016
- Studying Sneaky Cephalopods » Declan Cowan works with 14 Octopus rubescens (commonly known as the red octopus) at HSU’s Telonicher Marine Lab in Trinidad. Since 2015, the HSU Zoology and Biology major has had a unique opportunity to study and interact with one of the world’s smartest invertebrates.
- Week of: Nov 13, 2016
- Moonstone Crossing Winery is Acting Locally to Make Global Impact »
Page 2 of 13 pages < 1 2 3 4 > Last »