1) Tune in at Noon: Armchair Traveler
2) Attention Separating Employees
3) Household Hazardous Waste Collection
4) EM Tip of the Week: Kid’s School E-Plan
5) Phase 1:Campus-wide Physical Space Audit
6) Pre-Authorization Requirement for Travel
7) Travel Expense Claims Reminder
Did you know New Zealand & Australia are vastly
different? Learn more from Anna & Denise as they
share their experiences. June 13, 12pm, NHE 106.
Remember to call Plant Operations 24 hours before
you plan to turn in your keys/access cards. We
need to run a report before we can sign you off.
Saturday, June 16, 9am-2pm, at 1601 Samoa Blvd,
Arcata. Paint, used oil and filters, cleaners,
garden products, batteries, pharmaceuticals
Do you know your kid’s school earthquake plan?
Will the school let someone else pick up your kids
Check the plan at next parent-teacher conference!
UPD Emergency Management
We will notify affected departments directly.
Consultants will wear ID badges (DIGICALITY)
For more info visit our website or call 826-4111
Facilities Planning & Design
In case you didn’t know… please review the
pre-authorization requirements for travel. Thanks.
Refer to the link below:
If you’ve already completed your business-related
travel, submit your approved Travel Expense Claim
to SBS 345 as soon as possible. Thanks. Refer to: