1) Open Forums – 3 candidates
2) EM Tip of the Week: Receive Tips on Cell
3) HSU’s new travel agent & process
4) Office Max (OM) Auto Sub Program
5) Use compost bins and help reduce waste!
6) Share your flyer with HOP students
7) Reserve your table at the HOP Fair
Vice President of Administration and Finance
July 23; July 30; Aug 1
University Center Banquet Room 2:45 – 3:45
Taylor Marie Baker
People can text PREPARE to 43362 (4FEMA) to sign
up for monthly disaster safety tips; SHELTER+their
ZIP code to the same number to find local shelters
UPD Emergency Management
To learn about HSU’s new travel agent & new
travel processing, click on the following link:
OM is introducing an Auto Sub Program beginning
August 9. The program will sub like items with
their less expensive counterpart. See link below.
Please deposit lunch scraps in one of five compost
bins on campus, located outside the library,
the Depot, the Quad, BSS and South Marketplace.
HOP has gone green! We no longer hand out folders
stuffed with flyers. To submit a digital flyer pls
email your pdf (only) to by 8/3
Student services programs are encouraged to table
during HOP on Wed. 8/15, 8-10:15am. Reserve by 8/3
by clicking the link and using your hsu acct.