Table of Contents:
1) TEACHING TIP – Using Clicker Technology
2) Payroll/Human Resources Workshop
3) Music Department Presents…
4) Music Department Student Recitals
5) Summer Program in Belize (4 weeks)
6) 3/4/11 Service Learning Conference!
7) High-impact practices in the CSU webinar
8) Scholarship of Outcome Assessment
9) Art history talk: “Before the Odalisque”
10) Intro to T’ai Chi (12/9, NHE 102 noon)
11) Start getting ready for Google Apps!
11:00AM & 12/02 3:00PM to learn more.<br> <br> <a href="http://www.humboldt.edu/belize" target="new">http://www.humboldt.edu/belize</a><br> <br> Marisol Cortes-Rincon, Ph.D.<br> Anthropology<br>
6) 3/4/11 Service Learning Conference! (table of contents)
The 2011 Regional Service Learning Conference
takes place 3/4/11 at HSU! Call for Proposals &
Save the Date fliers available soon on our website
Service Learning Center
7) High-impact practices in the CSU webinar (table of contents)
Exemplary practices from 3 CSUs, Dec 2, 9am. Dial
Phone: 866-213-2185 code: 8002243# and click
onto URL below.
8) Scholarship of Outcome Assessment (table of contents)
Friday Dec 3, 12 noon, NHW244. BYOL, beverages
provided. Bring questions, plans, ideas, problems,
Center for Excellence in Learning & Teaching
9) Art history talk: “Before the Odalisque” (table of contents)
HSU instructor Heather Madar will present “Before
the Odalisque: Renaissance Representations of
Women from the Ottoman Harem.” Dec. 3, 4pm, FH 163
10) Intro to T’ai Chi (12/9, NHE 102 noon) (table of contents)
Learn traditional T’ai Chi warm-ups that emphasize
flexibility and range of motion for the whole body
Expert instructor Margy Emerson will lead class.
Human Resources/Staff Council
11) Start getting ready for Google Apps! (table of contents)
Starting January 2011, HSU will be migrating its
mail and calendering system to Google Apps!
Check out the FAQ at:
Information Technology Services