Spring Welcome Honors Staff Members
Jan 18, 2013
HSU staff members were honored at the university’s annual Spring Welcome event, Wednesday, Jan. 16 in the Kate Buchanan Room.
Recipients of the 2012-13 Staff Recognition awards.
The program featured music by the HSU Jazz Combo and a university update by President Rollin Richmond. After delivering brief remarks about each recipient, Richmond distributed the Staff Recognition awards. Candidates were nominated by their colleagues and selected for their continued service and commitment to HSU.
The 2012-13 award recipients were:
- Dan Cleaves, information technology consultant, Information Technology Services
- Shannon Collart, recruitment coordinator, Academic Personnel Services
- Tyler Hooker, instrument support technician, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Dave Hoskins, equipment technician, Telonicher Marine Lab
- Kenna Kay Hyatt, administrative support coordinator, Department of World Languages and Cultures
- Tim Kohberger, information technology consultant, Information Technology Services
- Jennifer Slye Moore, administrative support coordinator, Department of Art
- Carmela Paradise, administrative support coordinator, School of Education
- Lisa Perry, admissions counselor and recruiter, College of Natural Resources and Sciences